NetXMS 2.0-RC1 released

Started by Victor Kirhenshtein, August 08, 2015, 10:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor Kirhenshtein

Basically everything that can be changed moved to <install-prefix>/var/lib/netxms (directories images, files, packages, backgrounds). Compiled MIB file now is <install-prefix>/var/lib/netxms/netxms.mib (but source MIBs keep location).

Best regards,
Victor

Dani@M3T

ok, so I moved the content of these folders manually:

• images
  • files
  • packages
  • backgrounds

and removed the old folders in 'share'. Maybe that helps others

multix

instance discovery bug has been corrected.

Thank you.

sharpspro

Quote from: Victor Kirhenshtein on August 17, 2015, 11:29:31 PM
Hi,

we just updated Windows installers and source package with new build that contain a fix. File names are the same, but after install you should see build number 8036 for server binaries. Debian repository will be updated in a few hours.

Best regards,
Victor

I'm running on version 2.0 RC-1 8035 and I am trying to get the server to version 8036 as mentioned above. Is there another download spot that this is stored? I went to https://www.netxms.org/download/ - SERVER BINARIES and downloaded the file with the same name "netxms-2.0-RC1-x64.exe"

After I run that install again it still shows 8035 when starting the management console. What am I doing wrong?

a4katapz

I am not able to save layout on a network map in the new version.
Is there any way to do it?

And just to inform the users:
I also noticed that the macros %OBJECT_IP_ADDR% and %USERNAME% don't work either.But I found a solution : Use %a% for the primary ip and %u% for the username.

brettmilfos

Hi,

Just noticed that this problem has come back again for the agent:

DB Library: Unable to load database driver module "sqlite.ddr": The specified module could not be found.

Odd thing, the file is in the bin folder.

Cheers, Brett.

multix

Hi.
You said
- Unified macros in all types of object tools
in 2.0.RC1.

Can you write an explanation for actual macros (or give a link) ? I found ALARM_ID macro for sending alarm id to object tool (trying to send alarm id to server command), bur could not use it. I think perhaps something changed.

Thanks.

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

object tools of type "server command" had always expanded macros on server side, and use event processing macros (https://www.netxms.org/documentation/adminguide/event-processing.html#macros-for-event-processing). Starting with 2.0-RC1, all other object tools with macros (local command, agent action, URL) uses as close as possible macros, with the following exceptions:

%A and %m expands to alarm message when tool executed from alarm;
%c expands to source event code when tool executed from alarm;
%N expands to source event name when tool executed from alarm;
%s expands to alarm's severity when tool executed from alarm;
%S expands to alarm's severity as text when tool executed from alarm;
%U expands to user name (of currently logged in user);
%y expands to alarm state code when tool executed from alarm;
%Y expands to alarm ID when tool executed from alarm;
%(...) expands to value of appropriate input field

Macros %u, %t, %T, %M, %[...], %{...}, %1...%99 are not supported.

Best regards,
Victor