Device availability time in percent(mikrotik)

Started by a4katapz, July 27, 2015, 11:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a4katapz

I wonder is there any way to NetXMS to show the device(mikrotik) availability time for a month in percent?
For example - Last 30days : 96.4%

Thank you!

tomaskir

a4katapz

Thank you, Thomas!
I am not at my NetXMS machine , but I will try it this weekend.Looks helpful :-)

a4katapz

Hello again!
Is there any way to put the availability into a DCI summery table?
I tried, but when I choose the availability parametar in the DCI Summery table I receive the number of failures only?!? I think this is because the DCI name is just "dummy" and I don't know how to transform it for the availability time.

tomaskir

Multiple options here:
1) You can convert them to Script type DCIs, those have unique parameters (which is the script name).
2) You can use instance with "dummy" type DCIs. It is ignored, and can be used for the "dummy" type DCI to have a unique parameter.
Example: dummy("something")

a4katapz

Thanks Thomas for your fast respond!
As I see from the scrypt, the parameter is called "perAvailability" , but when I try to add Dummy("perAvailability") , nothing happens, blank fields only!
I am using v2.0 RC1
Am I forgetting something or just not doing it right?

tomaskir

You need to pick one of those options.
1) So either covert it to a script DCI (and create the corresponding script) and then modify the Summary Table.
2) Modify the dummy rule to add the instance to it and then modify the Summary Table.

We use it like this as well, it works.

If it still doesnt work for you, post a screenshot of your DCI config and your Summary Table config.

a4katapz