Email Alarm Configuration if a Certain Service is down

Started by Igetyaall, October 23, 2014, 11:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igetyaall

Hello Community,

iam a real newbie  with netxms  . I try to setup a Email Notification if a Service is down , well i  tried it with the example in the Wiki  with the HDD space if its less than 20% . It worked finde for me . Than i tried to Setup the Notification with an example the Bluetooh Service if its down , i  replaced the Values with the btshserv  and  created a new Eevent with the Bluetooh  Service , i seted up  a new  Event Processing Template with the Action of the EMail Warning .... If i stop the Service on the Machine iam getting the Value "6" that means its down , cause if the Service is running i get Value "0" Means service is running ....

I changed the action value to report .." if value is greater than "0" .... But iam getting no email i tried it in many Diffrent ways but cant get it to Work...

Could someone please point me out where my Problem might be ? If u need screens of my Config just tell me ....
Even better would be if someone could  make an short Tutorial with Email notification of Down Services ...

Thank u verry much

Igetyaall

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Well the Problem was soved , ist was my own stupidity .......... Netxms Was sending the Mails but our Exchange was blocking the for some Reason ... no it works fine for me :-)

SOLVED :)