2.0-M4 request timed out issues

Started by joxta, June 09, 2015, 11:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joxta

Since upgrading to 2.0-M4 (directly from 1.2.17), I'm having issues with my NetXMS server on Windows. It now finds some extra ethernet interfaces on the server node (e.g. a loopback pseudo-interface and a Teredo Tunneling pseudo-interface), and immediately raises alarms for them being down. I can change the interface expected state to ignore, but if I try to Terminate the alarms, it just sits there for ages before saying "Terminate alarms has encountered a problem. Cannot terminate alarm: request timed out."
After this, almost nothing works in the console - I can't even open the DCI config for a node (you get the same timed out errors). Restarting the service on the server is the only way to fix it, at which point the extra interfaces get found again (they aren't shown when the console first loads after a server restart), and the cycle begins again.

Also, when restarting the service on the server, even after a fresh reboot of the server, the NetXMS Core service will not stop without giving an error 1053 - "the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion". It does then stop, and seems to start again OK, but it's very annoying when trying to fix the above issue, or even change server config or anything.

If it matters, servers is Windows 2008 R2 SP1.

mohit2903

I am also experiencing same issue, nothing works on version 2.0.5. request time out.

Is there any solution besides removing and reinstalling from scratch?

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

please set server logging to file and set debug level to 6, then try to reproduce issue with timeout and sen us debug logs.

Best regards,
Victor