v2.0-M5 & PostgreSQL

Started by lindeamon, June 28, 2015, 06:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindeamon

hi,

i am installing v2.0-m5 on centos with pgsql v9.1 and when trying to do nxdbmgr upgrade i get an error "error while loading shared libraries: libnxexpat.so.1: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory"

older versions works fine.

10x,
Lindeamon

lindeamon

i have tried reinstalling and this time i have enabled logging and this file can not be found even in the make install phase.

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

try to add configuration option --with-internal-libexpat when you run configure.

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

hi victor,

did not help, getting the same error

Best Regards,
Lindeamon

Victor Kirhenshtein

Can you please send me config.log and output of command

ldd /path/to/nxdbmgr

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

hi victor,

can you tell me where do i find this config.log ?
do you want the config.log of the m5 ?
i have downgraded to m1 so i will need to upgrade again.

Best Regards,
Lindeamon

Victor Kirhenshtein

When you run configure it will create config.log in same directory. Yes, I need it from M5.

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

Hi Victor,

attached the files that you wanted.

Best Regards,
Lindeamon

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

it seems to be some strange mix of different library versions (*.so.1 and *.so.2). Try to delete all libraries from /opt/netxms/lib, run make clean and then make and make install again.

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

hi victor,

before i do an upgrade, i delete the /opt/netxms folder completely and i "tar -zxf..." from scratch, do i still have to perform the "make clean" ?
i have been doing this process for the past 10 versions and never had problems like this.

Best Regards,
Lindeamon

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

if you delete /opt/netxms completely then it should not be an issue. Still it looks like older library somewhere. Can you please check if there are libnetxms.so.1 left somewhere?

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

hi victor,

i have reinstalled M5 and searched for the "libnxexpat.so.1" and found it under /usr/local/lib.
i have tried loooking for this file in the /opt/netxms dir and could not find it.
maybe soft links weren't created ?
when i finish the "make" it says that i have 1 error with "recursive", maybe that will give you a clue.

Best Regards,
Lindeamon

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

it seems that at some point you forgot to specify prefix to configure and it installs binaries and libraries into default location (/usr/local). You can safely delete all netxms libraries from /usr/local/lib - then 2.0-M5 should work without problems.

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

Hi Victor,

worked like a charm

Best Regards,
Lindeamon