RE: FW: nxreport

From: Victor Kirhenshtein <victor_at_DOMAIN_REMOVED>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:00:28 +0200

Hi!

1) In fact, it is the normal way - copy existing folder and rename
everything. Alternative way is to create Makefile.am from scratch, using
an existing one as template. In addition, you should add your program
directory into upper-level Makefile.am (appen to "SUBDIRS =" string),
and add reference to your Makefile to configure.ac (at the end, to
AC_CONFIG_FILES clause).

2) Because I have created most of the code, I have used my usual coding
style. I will be happy if others accept it to. I will send coding style
as separate mail for reference - and please feel free to ask additional
questions.

3) Very good idea.

Regards,
Victor