RE: Development directions

From: Victor Kirhenshtein <victor_at_DOMAIN_REMOVED>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:00:33 +0200

UNIX agent upgrades from 0.1.15 should go without problems. I have asked
Alex to create special upgrade package for 0.1.14 to 0.1.15 upgrade for
UNIX. I can also try to create them by myself. I hope thet we will test
UNIX upgrades in a next few days. How is going with Windows agents
upgrade? I have upgraded all my Windows agents from 0.1.14 to 0.1.15
from console without any problems.

Service checks is a very serious issue - unfortunatelly I didn't hear
about any problems (or I just cannot remember? :) ) before this mail. I
think we should go case by case with service checks until we get working
solution. I'm ready to actively participate in this process, just let me
know what's going wrong.

Regards,
Victor