Re: OpenSSL

From: Alex Kirhenshtein <alk_at_DOMAIN_REMOVED>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 10:40:27 +0300

1) http://www.kegel.com/ssl/ - short list of various ssl
implementations. Main two players on the market - OpenSSL and Mozilla's
crypto-api (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/ssl/)
2) scheme with distributing binaries from agent to agent will be too
complicated, only reasonable solution is to build a custom binary
package on sanbox machine and then deploy. anyway, the will be huge
problems with linuxes (at least) - or you must keep them up-to-date (and
synced!)