RE: To add to to-do list :)

From: Victor Kirhenshtein <victor_at_DOMAIN_REMOVED>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:25:54 +0300

Hi!

I already have a slightly different idea - I call it "maintenance mode".
You can put any node (or probably group or subnet) into maintenance mode
- which means that all events from that node will bypass event
processing policy, while maintenance mode will not be turned off. Also,
I have an idea of "planned outages" - possibility to specify time
period(s), single or repeated, when specific nodes supposed not to work
as expected.

Any comments?

Regards,
Victor