NetXMS 5.0 released

Started by Victor Kirhenshtein, May 02, 2024, 06:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Kirhenshtein

Quote from: lpolstor on May 07, 2024, 07:22:30 PMTrying to install Netxms 5.0.1 on Ubuntu 24.04 Server, had some troubles installing
ref  Installation — NetXMS Administrator Guide (4.4.3)  ... ( I assum 5.0.1 version is on it's way..)

[color=#404040][size=2][font=SFMono-Regular, Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, Liberation Mono, Courier New, Courier, monospace]wget http://packages.netxms.org/netxms-release-latest.deb
sudo dpkg -i netxms-release-latest.deb
sudo apt-get update[/font][/size][/color]

but when I tried to install netxms-server I got the following list when I tabbed at the end of the prompt:

root@testhost:~# apt-get install netxms-
netxms-agent          netxms-base           netxms-dbdrv-sqlite3  netxms-release

Checked  Index of /ubuntu/pool/noble/main/ (netxms.org) and it contains less directories as the same for Jammy, example  Index of /ubuntu/pool/jammy/main/n/ (netxms.org)  has netxms and all the useful deb packages, however the noble one does not.

Regards
Lars Petter

Build for 24.04 is still on the way (there are some changes required and we were busy with other issues), but it will be available in next few days.

Alex Kirhenshtein

Egert143

What do the yellow DCI mean? they collect data but are yellow.

also script says function "CreateSNMPTransport" and "SNMPGetValue" are deprecated, what are replacements?