NetXMS 1.2.15 released

Started by Victor Kirhenshtein, July 27, 2014, 08:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindeamon

Hi,

was the problem with the filemgr.nsm fixed ? can i download ?

10x,
Lindeamon

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

I forgot to include filemgr.nsm into binary package. I'll repack agent installer soon. For now filemgr.nsm for Windows x64 attached.

Best regards,
Victor

Victor Kirhenshtein

andrey--k

System: Debian 7
DB: Oracle 11.2

Upgrade troubles

Upgrading database...
Upgrading from version 318 to 319
Upgrading from version 319 to 320
Upgrading from version 320 to 321
Upgrading from version 321 to 322
SQL query failed (ORA-01440: column to be modified must be empty to decrease precision or scale):
ALTER TABLE users MODIFY system_access number(20)
Rolling back last stage due to upgrade errors...
Database upgrade failed

After truncate table users
appeared:
$ nxdbmgr upgrade
NetXMS Database Manager Version 1.2.15 Build 7881

Upgrading database...
Upgrading from version 321 to 322
SQL query failed (ORA-01440: column to be modified must be empty to decrease precision or scale):
ALTER TABLE user_groups MODIFY system_access number(20)
Rolling back last stage due to upgrade errors...
Database upgrade failed

upd.
All ok.
I have made backup, truncated data and restored.
nxdbmgr upgrade finished in 40 minutes.

lindeamon

hi victor,

how soon will you do it ? i want to download a full working version without extra files.

Best Regards,
Lindeamon

andrey--k

Debian 7
Oracle 11

An error apears after upgrade
Target: INSERT INTO dc_tables (node_id,template_id,template_item_id,name,description,flags,source,snmp_port,polling_interval,retention_time,status,system_tag,resource_id,proxy_node,perftab_settings,transformation_script,comments,item_id) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
Alert: ORA-00947: not enough values

Victor Kirhenshtein

Yes, it's a bug. Updated version will be available later today.

Best regards,
Victor

Victor Kirhenshtein

Quote from: lindeamon on July 31, 2014, 12:03:51 PM
how soon will you do it ? i want to download a full working version without extra files.

I plan to release 1.2.16 with all hotfixes today or tomorrow.

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

flynao

Hi,

Am I supposed to update all the agents I've running with previous versions (1.2.8 and 1.2.14) in order to upload a file from the netxms server (1.2.15)? and wait until the new realese (inclundin the missing file manager subagent).

I've having a really hard time trying to install remotly software using the package manager on server 1.2.15, could it be a new bug?. NPI file are ok and sometime the server could achieve the task but mostly it fails.

Thanks,

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi!

Quote from: flynao on August 01, 2014, 08:47:54 PM
Am I supposed to update all the agents I've running with previous versions (1.2.8 and 1.2.14) in order to upload a file from the netxms server (1.2.15)? and wait until the new realese (inclundin the missing file manager subagent).

Remote upgrade and file upload are supported by older agents also. For fully functional file manager you need agent 1.2.15 or higher and filemgr subagent (which will be included in 1.2.16).

Quote from: flynao on August 01, 2014, 08:47:54 PM
I've having a really hard time trying to install remotly software using the package manager on server 1.2.15, could it be a new bug?. NPI file are ok and sometime the server could achieve the task but mostly it fails.

Can you please provide more details? What errors you got, on what platforms, etc.

Best regards,
Victor

tomaskir

After upgrade from .14, am getting a lot of these in Event Monitor:
Posting as an image because "Copy to Clipboard" is not working for some reason.

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi!

Seems that you have some object (with ID 492)being deleted for which corresponding idata table does not exist. As a workaround try to create table with that name and any structure so server can delete it and proceed.

Best regards,
Victor

tomaskir

Quote from: Victor Kirhenshtein on August 04, 2014, 11:22:52 AM
Hi!

Seems that you have some object (with ID 492)being deleted for which corresponding idata table does not exist. As a workaround try to create table with that name and any structure so server can delete it and proceed.

Best regards,
Victor

Did that, created the table manually, the server then dropped the table.
Error still in log however, even after doing this.

Victor Kirhenshtein

Strange. Is it really same table, or maybe it is now with different ID or tdata instead of idata? Try to create four tables: idata_492, tdata_492, tdata_rows_492, tdata_records_492.

Best regards,
Victor