Started by Victor Kirhenshtein, July 18, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi all!

NetXMS version 2.2.7 is out. Changes since previous release:

- "Convert to hexadecimal string" option for SNMP table columns
- Improved configuration wizard in Windows server installer
- New command line option /CONFIGENTRY in Windows agent installer
- New dashboard element "Object Details" (based on object queries)
- TCP proxy functionality
- Improved "Alarm Details" view in management console
- Added support for agent actions defined in external subagents
- TCP listener can be disabled in agent configuration file
- Push connector can be disabled in agent configuration file
- Virtual nodes detection via agent
- Basic BIOS and hardware platform information provided by Windows agent
- Fixed issues:
        NX-993 (Windows installer should honor current state of services during upgrade)
        NX-1438 (Increase debug level for thread pool messages)
        NX-1453 (Windows installer option to disable database upgrade)
        NX-1455 (Zone UIN in NXSL function CreateNode)
        NX-1456 (DCI values aggregated on cluster may be incorrect on first few polls after server startup)
        NX-1460 (Configure does not detect pthread_setname_np on macOS)
        NX-1464 (Agent connection via proxy is not working for IPv6 destinations)
        NX-1466 (Line length in agent's external table script limited to 255 characters)
        NX-1467 (Agent cannot process requests for parameters longer than 255 characters)

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

thank you very much!!!
can't wait to install it...

hayarm

multix

kino

Hi

although in the release notes of 2.2.4  says "Map link color based on object status it's fixed", I have tried this version and all successive versions and it does not work when I include data source traffic tx/rx on interface link.

I've only got it to work in the vesion 2.2.2. Someone knows why it happens, or if it is a bug?.

Thanks to all
Kino

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

could you describe your issue in more details (preferably with configuration and result screenshots) in separate topic or in bug tracker ticket? It could be issue that was solved or it could be completely different bug.

Best regards,
Victor

kino

Hi,

Sorry, it's the first time I enter this forum and  i dont know how to create a new topic and I reinstalled 2.2.2 version, but There is nothing special in my configuration. I Attached to you a capture of a simple link as seen in version 2.2.2 and it does not work in later versions.

What exactly happens to me is that the color of the link remains fixed on blue, and does not change to green or change to red depending on the state of the link.

Then if I clear data source traffic tx/rx on interface link configuration, the link state color works again on the map (green if ok , red if no ok).

Victor Kirhenshtein

Could you show "General" tab as well?

kino

Hi,

yes,  I have tried in version 2.2.4 and above the same basic configuration that i have already used in version 2.08(ok) and 2.1(ok). Only to calculate link color based of LAN interface state.

Thanks and regards.
Kino

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

please update to 2.2.8 when it becomes available. We just fix few issues related to link colors (although I was unable to reproduce your exact issue), and on our test system all works as expected with and without data sources set on a link.

Best regards,
Victor

kino

Hi Victor.

Thanks in advance. To probe different hardware i have tried many versions higher than 2.2.2 in my work and home, and in both cases I have the same link state color  problem of link when I add data source traffic of any interface.

I will follow your advice and wait for the next release version (2.2.8).

Thank you and regards,
kino