How to use monitoring services to monitor web address

Started by gpd, October 22, 2019, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpd

I followed the documentation (the two options-node/DCI). But I'm not getting the desired result. Displays error (NetSvc. ResponseTime UNSPPORTED); I couldn't find the Service. Check. xxxxx parameter.

I would like to get results of the type (response time, Bytes received, time DNS resolution, load/download time, TCP time and connection, latency, availability). Someone has some documentation on it.

Cássio

Filipp Sudanov

Hi!

The first thing to check is if netsvc subagent is loaded on the agent that is performing the check.
It's the concept of NetXMS that agent performs only a part of checks and many checks are done by subagents that have to be congigured in agent configuration file: https://www.netxms.org/documentation/adminguide/agent-management.html#agent-configuration-files

gpd

Hello, Sudanov.

The nxagent.conf file is configured and running according to the documentation (active as log), but I still can't view/create an response time, Bytes received, time DNS resolution, load/download time, TCP time and connection, latency, availability chart. :(

See the examples attached

Thanks
Cássio