Unknown Node Link in bussines Services

Started by Kevin, July 17, 2018, 05:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Hello im here to ask why my node link is always show unknown status ? the node is okay but the node link always unknown status. any configuration should i config in the node ? please help me if anyone know how to solve this. this is the screenshoot of my bussines services. Sorry for my bad english

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

Do you have any service checks below node link? They are needed to do actual service status calculation. If you have at least one, check it's status. If it's unknown most likely you have an error in check script.

Best regards,
Victor

Kevin

Quote from: Victor Kirhenshtein on August 03, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
Hi,

Do you have any service checks below node link? They are needed to do actual service status calculation. If you have at least one, check it's status. If it's unknown most likely you have an error in check script.

Best regards,
Victor

Hi Victor,

How service checks do the calculation if Nodelink doesnt link to my main node in infrastructure ?, i think the first step before creating service checks is how we connect the nodelink to main link. if not how do it get the value ? can u show me the correct script, because i just follow what the manual guide say about create bussines services.

best regards,
Kevin