DCI - Use Multiplier

Started by lweidig, October 09, 2020, 03:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lweidig

It would be nice on a per item basis to be able to turn on / off the Use Multiplier function and of course have a default setting for this in the Server Configuration options.  In most instances it is great and works as you would hope, but for things like Ethernet speed or Frequency that an access point is using it becomes odd.  Gigabit Ethernet shows as 1K and an access point using 2412 for its frequency show 2.41K which is not helpful at all in that case.

Thanks!

Victor Kirhenshtein

lweidig

This is marked fixed as of 3.7 in the tracker, but it definitely is not working.  It still seems multipliers are an all or nothing situation.

Filipp Sudanov

DCI properties have two places where multiplier mode is set - in "performance tab" and "other options".

It could be necessary to reload Last values tab for that settings to have effect.

I've just tried in Last Values - it looks to be working for me.

lweidig

OK, I rescind the not working I had just not ever saw the option under the "Other options" section which I am guessing was added.  Changing it on the Last Values for me still changes ALL of them to either using multipliers or not. 

Thanks for pointing this out!