Last values several nodes

Started by nihplod, May 14, 2012, 02:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nihplod

Hi, something i have been missing is some way for me to view last values from a certain field from several nodes.
Like, i would like to have a full list of all the nodes in the network to show me their uptime as an example.

Or for whatever DCI you set it as. Cause for thos values a predefined graph will not work really. Just textvalues that i want to get.
And a other question, Predefined Graphs, i know i can create them in the legacy console and not in the new 1.2 console. That is fine.
Issue is that i cannot collect data from different nodes, it will only show data from one node. But i can show several values from the same node.

This worked before what i know.

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi!

Regarding DCIs from different nodes - it should work. You can open properties for graph, and add additional data sources. These data sources could be DCIs on different nodes.

Best regards,
Victor

nihplod

Hi, yes you can add DCI's from other nodes. But the graph itself will only show graphs from one node. Not all the sources added i they are from other nodes.

It chooses the first node in the list and just presents that node and it's DCI's.