Projector communication and management protocol PJlink

Started by yordi, November 06, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yordi

Hello,

Most projectors have these day a ethernet card,
but not all projectors support SNMP, but they all support the PLlink protocol. (http://pjlink.jbmia.or.jp/english/ )

(read info, lamp and filter hours, start up en shutdown projectors, select video source ...)

Is this someting that netxms can do in de furture ? or is iet possible to use de pjlink dll in a script ?

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

it could be added in then future. Sounds interesting, it's just a matter of time required to implement and available resources. I'll add it to feature requests in our tracker. And of course if there will be somebody willing to sponsor development of such add-on we can do it upon request.

Best regards,
Victor

yordi

Hi Victor,

Is there any update of this topic ?

Quote from: Victor Kirhenshtein on January 13, 2018, 12:02:17 AM
Hi,

it could be added in then future. Sounds interesting, it's just a matter of time required to implement and available resources. I'll add it to feature requests in our tracker. And of course if there will be somebody willing to sponsor development of such add-on we can do it upon request.

Best regards,
Victor

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

no updates unfortunately. We didn't have time for it yet.

Best regards,
Victor

Staj

This would be good, we utilise command line utilities to do it currently.

yordi

Hi Victor,
is there any update for this feature ?

greetings

Quote from: Victor Kirhenshtein on January 13, 2018, 12:02:17 AM
Hi,

Best regards,
Victor