"Interfaces"-Tab of switches not working

Started by Frank, August 26, 2020, 11:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Hi,

I've got a problem on the object details page of all my switches - regardless of the switch manufacturer (HP/Cisco).

All tabs are working perfectly, but if I click on the tab "Interfaces" I only get a "Loading..."-message in the middle of the screen. It doesn't seem to be a performance problem, since the tab simply won't load. Everything else, including all polls on the switches, are working perfectly.

Any idea? Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings from Germany,

Frank

Filipp Sudanov

This should have been fixed in 3.4.318 of management console. Please try upgrading if you are on lower version.

Frank

I was still on version 10, just downloaded 18, this did indeed fix the problem.

So thanks a lot for the hint!

Greetings,

Frank

Frank

Hi,

the Problem got a lot better since I've switched to 3.4.318, but it isn't completely gone. I still see some switches and other nodes, from which I can't access the interface list (loading...)

Filipp Sudanov

Please share log of management console - it's located in user's home folder in .nxmc/data/.metadata/.log

Frank

I first tried updating my Server to 3.5.90 and, clicking through all the switches, i didn't find a single one with empty interfaces tab.

So this seems to be fixed, thanks for the update and for the really great software in general!

Frank