Asterisk Subagent

Started by jds, January 30, 2023, 11:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jds

I was trying to install the asterisk subagent on ubuntu from .deb package. I ran the command 'sudo apt install netxms-agent-asterisk' and it finds the subagent but it gives the error "netxms-agent-asterisk : Depends: libexosip2-11 but it is not installable". I have tried install libexosip2-11 but it's not found. Any help would be appreciated.

Filipp Sudanov

What version of Ubuntu are you using?

jds

Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS

We also tried building from source on a Centos 7 server and got a similar error for the same file.

Alex Kirhenshtein

I've published libexosip2-11_4.1.0-2.2 to our repository for Ubuntu 22 (jammie).
This package is not available in official Ubuntu repos since version 18(?) so we built it and keep in our repo. Forgot to publish it during initial setup.

UPDATE: it was not indexed due to dpkg changes in Ubuntu (repository is on Debian). Will take a while to rebuild package. In a meantime you can install it manually using attached deb file.

jds

Thank you for all the help! I was able to get the deb package installed after installing a prerequisite for it which then allowed me to install the subagent. Now I just have to figure out the freepbx/asterisk config to allow this to work  :D