Java console nxmc 1.1.3 x64 frozen

Started by pcmaster, August 20, 2011, 05:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcmaster

Hi, Victor!

I try to use new java console "nxmc-1.1.3-win32-x64". As it usual at evening I left the console running till the next day. At the evening of the next day console remained working, popup messages are worked, but console don't react on the mouse command. It is necessary to close the console and to launch again.

Vladimir.

P.S. Probably there is a memory leak. At start the console occupies about 200 MB. But on freezing It occupies more than 400 MB.

pcmaster

As I see, console freeze only if have expanded at least one item of the root level hierarchy. Console remain worked in the initial state about twelve hours. But as soon as I expand item "Entire Network" to show some monitored networks (five networks) the console has frozen in two-three hours.
When I move the mouse cursor under freezes console area I seen that cursor change shape under different areas. If I click on the some elements of the hierarchy tree I see, what mouse cursor changes the shape already over other areas, as clicked leaf of the tree has expanded.
I see, that console continue receive mouse input. But it stops to display changes on the screen.

Vladimir