Event Policy - Time Filter not working

Started by costinb22, September 20, 2023, 03:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

costinb22

Hello Team,

I have been looking at NetXms to try and monitor some folders at specific times in the day.

I have the Event/Policy/Action/Data collection working and getting emails but the "Time Filter" in the Event Processing Policy is not working for some reason...

If I set Time filter 12:00AM - 1:59AM ; All Days ; All Months  -> it correctly creates a filter named :From 00:00 to 01:59 any day". I then go to apply this and save the Policy and all is OK.

Problem is when I navigate away from the Event Processing Policy page and then go back to it the filter has changed to "never" and it never triggers ...

I have also tried as per other thread to use a script for it:
now = localtime();
return (now->hour >= 0) && (now->hour < 2);

But this does not let me use minutes in the script (and being a newbi in NXSL was not able to make something to what i need)

Anything I am missing with the Time Filter ... it should be so easy to use that vs a script?

Thank you for any help!!

PS. Server version is 4.3.0

Filipp Sudanov

I've just tried on newest version and it seems to be working fine. Pls upgrade to 4.4.2 and recheck

costinb22

Hello Filipp,

You are correct, I have installed the latest version on another server and it is indeed not behaving the same. The filter remains as configured initially.

Thank you!