How can i rebuild the new java console from scratch?(by the java source code)

Started by Billy, February 27, 2011, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy

hi,Victor!

please give me an instruction or rebuild step list,required packages or libs,and right compile environment as well.

thank you!

regards

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi!

You will require Maven and Eclipse 3.6. First, run "package" script from src/java directory - it will build client library using maven and put resulting jars into appropriate places. Then, import all projects under src/java/netxms-eclipse into Eclipse, find file nxmc.product under nxmc-core project, right-click on it and select "export". In export dialog, select "Eclipse product", press Next, and follow the wizard. If you wish just test something after changes in source code, you can run console directly from Eclipse by right-clicking nxmc.product and selecting Run As -> Eclipse Application.

Best regards,
Victor

Billy

Hi,Victor!

i have downloaded the eclipse 3.6 with maven updated, and do the jobs by your instructions,after that,
   the eclipse tell me that the maven needs jdk, so i want to know which version of jdk should i use?

another question is, in this java project,  whether the domain server is needed for the eclipse development environment?

thank you!

best regards

Victor Kirhenshtein

I use 1.6.22. but any 1.6 will be ok.

Quote from: Billy on February 28, 2011, 02:04:41 PM
   another question is, in this java project,  whether the domain server is needed for the eclipse development environment?

Sorry, I didn't understand the question. What is the connection between domain server (what domain btw? DNS? Active Directory?) and Eclipse?

Best regards,
Victor