We really need your input in this questionnaire

Main Menu

libnetxms.so.34

Started by haryt, July 13, 2020, 08:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haryt

Hi, since the last update I have this Problem:
~# ldconfig
~# ldconfig -p|grep libnetxms                                               libnetxms.so.34 (libc6,x86-64) => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnetxms.so.34
~# /usr/local/bin/nxdbmgr init /usr/share/netxms/sql/dbinit_mysql.sql
/usr/local/bin/nxdbmgr: error while loading shared libraries: libnxdbmgr.so.33: cannot open shared object file: No such file or Directory

How can I fix this? Please help me, the Servier is not working anymore!!

Regads from Vienna
Hary

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

looks like nxdbmgr is older than libraries. Also I see that you start it as /usr/local/bin/nxdbmgr which looks like compiled from sources, but libnetxms is in /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu which is usual for installed from deb packages. Are you sure you didn't mix compiled binaries/libraries with installed from packages?

Best regards,
Victor

haryt

Hi Victor!

Thanks for answering, I originally Setup the Server from source the I decided to remove the install and did another install via apt. It worked fine till the update. Do you think that some parts of the first try are left over? I found nxdbmgr in /usr/bin (seems to be the correct Version). I also learned that netxmsd seems to be in this Location and is not starting automaticaly. Is there a solution for this Problem?

Regards
Hary

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

all binaries installed from packages should be in /usr/bin. You can delete any leftovers from /usr/local/bin, or just do not run them.

Server package should install systemd unit. Check it's status with

systemctl status netxmsd

You may need to manually enable it with

systemctl enable netxmsd

If it is enabled but not started, check server log for possible errors.

Best regards,
Victor

haryt

Thanks Victor! Removed old entrys (think that still some leftovers are in the System), exectuted systemctl enable ntexms, and finaly everything is working fine!
Regards from Vienna