News:

We really need your input in this questionnaire

Main Menu

Map Appearance Images

Started by chris.petree, May 26, 2017, 10:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris.petree

I think we were on version 1.8 until recently when we upgraded to 2.08. At that point we lost all of our world map icons. Through some research, I saw it's because the image folder changed. I was waiting for this 2.1RC1 release before worrying about it, because we were going to use custom, dynamic images anyway. Now that I have updated it, and set the script to update the images. Whenever I go to a node and click on "Map Appearance" I get an error "Could Not Accept Changes" "The currently displayed page contains invalid values." When I click out of that error and actually go to the Map Appearance tab I have the "Presentation image" inputs, but the input field is about a fifth of the size as normal and the Dropdown appearance option is missing.
Additionally, what I've noticed is that no matter what I do with the network object images, when I look at the image table in the SQL server the GUID never changes. Does anyone have any ideas? The world map is completely empty. We lost our icons in the update. The only way I got them back in the network objects was by manually editing the SQL table and removing the protected status. Then changing the image back to the default image. But it's like they're still not there.

chris.petree

Well, through some self exploration, I realized that I needed to change the DataDirectory in the config file. This fixed several things, but the image icons still don't show up on the world map where the GPS coordinates point them to. Any thoughts?