Max, Avg and Min values in dashboard

Started by Marco Incalcaterra, January 26, 2014, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marco Incalcaterra

Is there a way to remove the Max, Avg, and Min values in the line graphs of the dashboards? I like the new info but, in my opinion, there should be the possibility to select if activate or not. If you have a "complex" dashboard with a lot of graphs (like the one attached) the new info will increase the clutter (and doesn't show properly).

Best regards,
Marco

DH

Hi,

I have an issue with 1.2.11 dashboard graphs overwriting the legends, is there a way to manage this?

Regards,
David

Marco Incalcaterra

Quote from: Marco Incalcaterra on January 26, 2014, 09:08:01 PM
Is there a way to remove the Max, Avg, and Min values in the line graphs of the dashboards? I like the new info but, in my opinion, there should be the possibility to select if activate or not. If you have a "complex" dashboard with a lot of graphs (like the one attached) the new info will increase the clutter (and doesn't show properly).

Best regards,
Marco

Is there any news on this? I'm not able to remove the clutter from my "complex" dashboard :(

Best regards,
Marco

sperlm

Hi, what kind of graph is that ?

I have got charts without min/max values and the legends can be disabled by unchecking checkbox "Show legend" in the Dashboard Elements - Chart section.

DH

DH

I want the legend, what I don't want is the max and min

David

Marco Incalcaterra

Quote from: David Hewison on February 10, 2014, 01:49:14 PM
I want the legend, what I don't want is the max and min

David

I have exactly the same problem (since ver. 1.2.11). I think that it could be a great improvement to have the "Min/Max/Avg" selectable, so that the user can chose when to show it or not (instead of removing the entire legend).

Best regards,
Marco

Marco Incalcaterra

Quote from: Marco Incalcaterra on February 10, 2014, 03:39:19 PM
I have exactly the same problem (since ver. 1.2.11). I think that it could be a great improvement to have the "Min/Max/Avg" selectable, so that the user can chose when to show it or not (instead of removing the entire legend).

This option has been added in version 1.2.12: it is the "Extended legend" flag.

DH

Hi Marco,

Yes, just upgraded to 1.2.12 and graphs are back to normal, excellent stuff, thanks Victor!

Regards,
David