Network map objects no longer clickable (v2.0.2)

Started by bdefloo, March 10, 2016, 07:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdefloo

Hi,

After upgrading to v2.0.2 on Win2008R2 x64 we're having an issue in the NetXMS Console:
We can no longer select, right click or drag and drop objects in network maps, if the map has an image as background.

Also, with the "display objects as -> small labels" option, the text is now very hard to read against the background, because the label background is now transparent rather than opaque. Can this be configured somewhere?

Thanks!

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

click/drag problem is fixed in upcoming 2.0.3 release. I'll made transparency configurable for small labels.

Best regards,
Victor

bdefloo

Thanks for the fast reply and excellent software and support!

Kind regards,
Bastiaan Defloo

rick

HI !
Sorry for disturbing here. This software is Awesome !!! I'm a not an expert (beginner) but this is incredible cool.

I have a similar problem with v.2.03. As soon as I zoom in/out or move a network map with right/bottom scrollbars, then all the objects are no more clickable. I discovered that clicking around then I could be lucky to select some object (mean : if I scrolled to the right then if I try to click somewhere on the left of the object that I want to pick , maybe I could be lucky and select it, but only within the orginal viewing area).  Setting back zoom level to 100% restore the situation (I can select object which are visibile).

I have some nodes out of 100% zoom preset and I can't select it anymore...
Any idea / suggestion ?

Kind regards,
Rick.

pheller

Quote from: rick on April 05, 2016, 01:12:57 PM
I have a similar problem with v.2.03. As soon as I zoom in/out or move a network map with right/bottom scrollbars, then all the objects are no more clickable.

I also have the unclickable issue.  I'm using the NetXMS Management Console 2.0.3 on MacOS 10.11.4.  I show org.netxms.ui.eclipse.networkmaps 2.0.7 installed.

Basically, if the map zoom level is not 100% and the map is not scrolled the whole way left and up, objects cannot be selected, nor can their context menu be raised.  Interestingly, tooltips are still shown on hover, thouh.

I also note that the small text labels are tiny.  I'd prefer the font size be configurable, or equivalent to the font size used in the object hierarchy. 

Regards,

Phil

rick

HI PHIL.
Interestingly, tooltips are still shown on hover, thouh.
Same here.
NetXMS server is running on W7 and NetXMS Management Console on W7-64 and Web too.
Rick.

rick

UPDATE :
this problem is fixed using Management Console 2.0.3
Kind regards,
Rick.

neoslaw

Well, it looks like it´s not fixed. Still not clickable objects after changing the zoom also in Management Console 2.0.3.

Thanks,
Neoslaw

rick

OPS ... sorry  :( typo error.

I would say :
this problem is fixed using Management Console 2.0.4 (the client, not via the web interface).
Network maps are clickable also with any zoom level (double checked again now).

Kind regards,
Rick.

neoslaw

Thank you, it looks like ot works now. But there´s another issue. After adding a new icon the previous layout is totaly "damaged" :( Also linking two icons via "Link selected objects" behaves the same...

Neoslaw