networkmaps backgroundimge dispaly partially broken in new gui 5.0.1

Started by gkaudewitz, May 07, 2024, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gkaudewitz

At my installation I'm using a networkmap for every floor with a jpg or png image as background and some other informations. These images are of different sizes. Til now it worked fine getting the image from image-library and it was displayed perfectly.
With version 5.0.1 mapsize within map properties has to be changed from width=0 and height=0 to a value that fits imagesize to be displayed correctly.
Is this a bug or intended behavior?
If this is intended behavior I have to change the values for many, many maps....

Filipp Sudanov

We will discuss internally, if background image size can be considering when opening map.

As for now, if size in map properties is 0, 0 then default values are taken from server configuration settings Objects.NetworkMaps.DefaultHeight (or ...Width), or coordinates of farthest objects are taken as size, if they are bigger then default values. So you can increase these default values to the size of your biggest background image.

Also, there's a difference between desktop and web version - in the latter background image is not cropped to map size.