Some Internal DCIs change to UNSUPPORTED after Upgrade to 3.1.343

Started by Manuel, April 08, 2020, 04:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manuel

Hi there,

I got a little Problem after I've updated to 3.1.343, some Internal DCIs changed to UNSUPPORTED:
- From Template /NetXMS Server/Database Writer:
   - Server.AverageDBWriterQueueSize.IData;
   - Server.AverageDBWriterQueueSize.Other;
   - Server.AverageDBWriterQueueSize;
- From Template /NetXMS Server/Server Performance:
   - Server.AverageDataCollectorQueueSize;
   - Server.AverageSyslogProcessingQueueSize;
   - Server.AverageSyslogWriterQueueSize;

Today, I updated to 3.2.472, that didn't solve the problem.

Trivia:
I once manually changed these DCIs (at Node, not in the Template) to DISABLED, but everytime the housekeeper ran it reenabled the DCIs...
...the DCIs changed back to UNSUPPORTED and so I got 6 Alarms every morning.
Because I got really annoyed by those 6 daily alarms (I get most alarms via mail too, cause I'm not looking at the Console all day long), I tried to find a way to disable the DCIs for good (so I've at least got workaround).
Strangely, the TemplateGroup "NetXMS Server" wasn't visible at my installation, at the DCI Collection Configuration the Internal DCIs just showed <unkonw> at the template-column.
I took some time analyzing the Database-Structure itself and I found out there was no entry for this TemplateGroup in the table "container_members".
After manually creating that entry and restarting the NetXMS Core, the Console showed me that TemplateGroup and I could disable those DCIs in the Template itself.

As I guess, disabling DCIs in the "NetXMS Server" Templates might not be the qay the system was designed, I just wanted to ask for any ideas about what's wrong with my installation...

NetXMS Core is running on Windows Server 2008 R2 with MariaDB Database (Server is configured to use the mariadb.ddr Driver).
Prior to the Update to 3.1.343, everything was fine.

Any idea is highly appreciated!

Best regards,
Manuel