Performance tab graphs - Auto color

Started by blazarov, January 17, 2020, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazarov

Hello,
We are running version 3.1-300

We are heavily using instance discovery and the performance tab for network devices. It works very very well and way it is developped gives us the flexibility we need to cover wide variety of scenarios.

Often we are using the grouping function which is also really nice, but i am wondering if there is a way to use automatic color selectionl, so that automatically created and grouped DCIs by instance discovery end up with distinct colors in the same graph?

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

currently it is not possible. I've added feature request for that: https://track.radensolutions.com/issue/NX-1785

Best regards,
Victor

Akira

Filipp Sudanov

Просто достаточно много других задач, в том числе заказанных коммерческими клиентами. В какой-то момент будет, но точно нельзя сказать когда.

lweidig

This appears to still be an open item.  Is there any way we can +1 the need for this in the tracker.  We have performance graphs that combine 5-10 DCI's on a regular basis and are instance driven.  Would be nice if they were not all green :)

Storm-Donovan

I would like to +1 this as well.  We're graphing disk free space from the instance discovery and every partition is the same colour, very hard to distinguish which partition is which!!