Problem after Upgrade to 3.4.232

Started by gkaudewitz, July 30, 2020, 12:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gkaudewitz

Hello together,

I did a strange upgrade from version 2.0.5 with old mysql-database on openesuse to new mariadb 10.3 and netxms version 3.4.232 (with netxms dbupgrade and backgroundupgrade) on debian.

Using the GUI (via Tomcat and native gui on windows) first I was shoked, because from datacollection-configuration window I cannot display the linechart from a dci. Every time I'm trying this I will get "Cannot get value for DCI[0]:"<Name der DCI>" (Invalid object ID)".
But displaying last values from an object will work properly and within the "lastValues"-Window using linechart for a dci will display graph properly too. Same for normal DCi an table DCI. As I can see within lastvalues window datacollection is working regulary.
Editing a DCI from "Datacollection Window" I allways wil get the follwoing advice "This DCI was added by instance discovery Alllocal changes can be overwritten at any moment" but these DCIs are not edited with instance discovery!

Can anyone help me?

Best regards

Georg

gkaudewitz

After editing the dci (without changing it) only doing "apply and Save" the problem for the edited dci has disappeared.

gkaudewitz

Solution with editing the dci does not work for templates! After "save and apply" the dci within the template does not has the advice "This DCI was added by instance ...." but within the component the template dci is associated the advice appears. Editing this dci within the component will lead to the advice within the template once more.

Filipp Sudanov

The issue regarding "This DCI was added by instance ...." should have been fixed in current development branch and will be included in next patch release. The message is informative only so it does not affect functionality.