Sharing Standard Templates for NetXMS

Started by darshakamodi, September 07, 2011, 08:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tursiops

Ruckus ZoneDirector SNMP Template

Applies to:
- Systems with SNMP Object ID .1.3.6.1.4.1.25053.3.1.5.*

Note:
- Unnamed WAPs in ZoneDirector will show up with the same instance name, making it difficult to tell them apart. It is recommended to ensure they all have proper names.

Tursiops

Ubiquiti AirMAX SNMP Template

Applies to:
- Devices with SNMP Object ID .1.3.6.1.4.1.10002.1 (Frogfoot MIB, which Ubiquiti at some point decided to use before they got their own Enterprise OID) or SNMP Object ID like .1.3.6.1.4.1.41112.* (Ubiquiti's own OID). Devices must also have a valid entry for OID .1.3.6.1.4.1.41112.1.4.1.1.9.1 (i.e. must have an antenna registered)

Notes:
- Just to avoid potential disappointment: This is not a template for Unifi Access Points. It is for AirMAX wireless bridges.

Tursiops

Ubiquiti UniFi SNMP Template

Applies to:
- A range of devices with Ubiquiti-style messy OIDs depending on firmware versions (things changed with firmware version 3.9.19):
  - Devices with SNMP Object ID .1.3.6.1.4.1.10002.1 or SNMP Object ID like .1.3.6.1.4.1.41112.* if a valid result is returned for OID .1.3.6.1.4.1.41112.1.6.3.1.
  - Devices with SNMP Object ID .1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.3.2.10 if a valid result is return for OI .1.3.6.1.4.1.41112.1.6.3.1.0.
  - The Ubiquiti template applies to anything with either 10002 or 41112 match as well as 8072. In case of the latter, the system description also needs to start with UAP.

Notes:
- The pre/post 3.9.19 UniFi templates included in the XML both collect the exact same data. They only cater for the fact that Ubiquiti decided to change the OIDs used.

paul

Once we get to the improved trap processing in V3 later this year as indicated by Victor, I will do the AVAYA / Dell / Dell IDRAC / CISCO / APC ixcs traps that have numerous oids that are the same per trap but need to be entered over and over. 

pedro6161

Anyone have template for palo alto firewall ?

please advice

Mr.Technocracy

Quote from: Harun on October 26, 2015, 07:13:06 AM
Cisco template
- cpu load
- memory utilization
- hardware monitoring

I downloaded this template, successfully imported it into NetXMS (v3.4.178), and it's automatically applying to my Cisco 1841 ISR router, but there are no DCIs when the xml template gets imported. Any ideas?

Victor Kirhenshtein

This is bug in importing templates from export files generated by old versions of NetXMS server. I just fixed it and fix will be included into next patch release.

Best regards,
Victor

2b2bff

Quote from: paul on June 08, 2019, 10:22:24 AM
Well - here is the first cut of my Windows generic template. it includes the events that are triggered.

For explanation of the thresholds that apply in this template, they are implemented as per here:
https://www.netxms.org/forum/general-support/simple-question-cdm-monitoring-using-snmp-anybody-doing-this/msg25843/#msg25843

For excluding CD drives in discovery you have to exclude UFS as well...

ChrisC

HP Color LaserJet Supply levels and page counts.

Note, this should also work for mono Lasers, but you might have to delete some DCIs.
I took the values from my HP Color LaserJet M254dw

The next thing to add to this would be to get the graphs to automatically display the right legend for each toner cartridge.
I tried to follow https://www.netxms.org/forum/general-support/is-it-possible-to-use-text-from-another-snmp-attribute-for-the-legend-on-graphs/msg30369/#msg30369, but still don't understand it :(

Let me know if you can think of any improvements as this is my first successful attempt :)

ChrisC

VMWare Memory, CPU and Storage
Don't ask about other values (IOPS, latency etc), as I haven't figured it out yet, and may require PowerCLI or something annoying  :(

See attached screenshots for examples.
To make things easier, add the datastore names as persistant storage keys and values.
You can then reference them in the scripts using the name rather than the annoyingly long mount points. Of course there's no easy way of finding out this in the first place, other than SSHing into the server and doing a "df", or looking in the vCenter DataStore sections. Datastore names are not queryable via SNMP as far as I can tell, which is lame.

The template should auto apply, but once they have applied to your servers, you will need to add some DCIs manually using the included scripts to correctly deal with the datastores.
The getVMWareCPULoad(totalCPUUsage) is used to monitor total CPU usage for all cores, as with most VMWare servers, graphing individual CPUs will probably end up with a crazy graph with mainly black lines unless you can be bothered to find 32 different colours for your 32 cores :/
getVMWareCPULoad will add up CPU usage from each core, and using getVMWareCPULoad(totalCPUCountX100) can be used to get a line to show if all cores were using 100%.

Hopefully this is useful. If you have any suggestions on how to add more useful metrics, please let me know!

Borgso

Applies to: AKCP sensorProbe2  https://www.akcp.com/akcp-products/sensorprobe-series/sensorprobe2/

Notes: Instance discover on attached sensors and grab name from device

Borgso

Applies to: UPS CS121/CS141 plugin module from Coromatic/Generex/++

Notes:

Instance discovery on attached sensors.

UPS-CS121-141.png

lukexjin

hi,bro
I have a doubt
where can I import/export these Templates
thanks