Upload file no longer working (v2.0.2)

Started by bdefloo, March 21, 2016, 05:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdefloo

Hi,

Since upgrading to v2.0.2 the "upload file" tool in the console no longer seems to work. (server, console and node all running on Windows Server 2008 R2)

The upload file dialog opens when clicking "upload file" in the context menu of a node with the agent installed, and we can select a file from the list of files available on the server, but nothing happens when we click OK. The dialog simply remains open.
I tried this on nodes with various agent versions (2.0.2, 1.2.13)

We're uploading the files manually as workaround for now.

Kind regards,
Bastiaan Defloo

Tatjana Dubrovica

Which exactly upload does not work: local file to server, from server to agent or local file to agent?
What type of console do you use: web or desktop?

bdefloo

Hi,

We're trying to upload a file from the server to the agent, using the desktop console.

Tatjana Dubrovica

It was not possible for me to reproduce. Maybe you can provide more information about input information. Screenshot or description of each field(filename, destinations, on hold flag and schedule fields).

bdefloo

Hi,

As a test, I've uploaded a test file to the server using the console, and attempted to upload it from the server to a node.
Clicking OK in the window shown in "start upload.png" does nothing, the window remains open.

I've also tried setting the debug level to 9 on the server, but I don't find anything in the resulting log about a file upload.
I wonder if there is some way we can determine if it's a bug in the console? (eg command not being sent to server)

(There's also a small bug in the Server File Manager, if you freshly upload a file it always shows the File Size as 0)

Kind regards,
Bastiaan Defloo

Tatjana Dubrovica

Are you sure you are using 2.0.2 console? File upload dialog have changed starting from 2.0-RC2 version. In 2.0.2 console it should look like in attachment. Please verify you server and console versions.

Try to reinstall console

bdefloo

Hi,

Yes, we upgraded both the server and console to v2.0.2, from v1.2.16. See attached screenshot from the console that was installed by the server installer on the same machine, we have the same issue and file upload dialog there as well.

Maybe it's a problem in the console package for Windows?
I've uploaded the output from the "installation details" button as well, maybe you can find something in the version numbers of the org.netxms.ui.* plugins.

Thanks for the help!

bdefloo

Hi,

Is there any news on this? Has anyone else been able to check this in the Windows console?

We have the same upload dialog and problem when installing the 2.0.3 console from scratch.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Bastiaan Defloo