v1.2.17 Android Console problem

Started by cserzs, December 12, 2014, 12:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cserzs

Hi,

I upgraded my NetXMS system from v1.2.8 to v1.2.17. Before I used the Android console without any problem. Now the v1.2.17 android console crashes in each cases when I try to load the details pages (Overview, Alarms, Last Values, etc.) of nodes. I have tested the android console on three different smartphone and I found this problem in all cases.

Does anyone have any experience about this problem?

DH

The console here frequently loses the connection and closes, it also has a habit of timing out when looking up historical data, it then loses the connection and closes. This only starting happening after upgrading to 1.2.17

Regards,
David

Marco Incalcaterra

Marco Incalcaterra

Hi,

Issue #705 is closed. As per my checks the crash was caused only in the overview tab due to unprotected null accesses, please give more info if you find other situations.

Best regards,
Marco

cserzs

Hi,

Thank you for investigation. Sorry but I don't understand exactly your conclusion  :-[.
What means exactly the "unprotected null accesses"? Is it possible to eliminate it with any configuration in my NetXMS system?
If not is this a bug of Android console? Will be this fixed in any later update?

Thank you in advance, regards
Zsolt

Marco Incalcaterra

Hi,

It's a bug in the Android console and it has been already fixed. The fix will be available in the next release. No you cannot do anything in your NetXMS configuration to avoid it.

Best regards,
Marco

cserzs

Hi,

Thank you very much for your support.

Kind regards,
Zsolt