web console immediately timing out, can't login

Started by Millenium7, November 30, 2020, 03:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millenium7

I've just updated from an earlier version (unsure of exact version but database says it went from 35.17 to 36.17)
Loaded the new netxms .war file
Upon loading the web interface it immediately pops up "The server session timed out"
Refreshing the page or click 'restart' it again immediately pops up, I havn't even logged in yet or entered any credentials. And I can't enter them as this pop-up is in the way

Tried rebooting the entire server, same problem

Filipp Sudanov

bobglock

Hi to all,

Same problem here, with server version 3.6.273 (but is the same with 3.6.252), when I try to connect with client or via web, the error is " Request timeout". I've got ten different server with the same version and I've got the same problem.
Any suggestion?

Thank you so much

Roberto

Filipp Sudanov

Clearing cookies in your browser should help. Or you can incognito mode or another browser.

bobglock

Hi,

thank you,  nor does deleting cookies or using client work. Also via client I've got the same error message

Roberto

Victor Kirhenshtein

What browser you are using? Do you have this issue in all browsers?

Best regards,
Victor

bobglock

Hi,

thank you for reply. Yes, I've tried all the browser and I've got the same problem. Also with the client on Windows and on Linux.

Thanks in advance.

Roberto

bobglock

Sorry, I forgot to add that whenever I restart the netxmsd service comes back to work for a few hours.

Regards

Roberto

Filipp Sudanov

Ah, the same problem with desktop client also. So it's a different problem, then initially in this topic.

Is netxmsd process actually running at the moment, when you are trying to connect?
On what OS netxms server is running?

If it's linux, try to capture threads at the moment, when you are unable to connect. To do this, run this script: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/netxms/netxms/master/tools/capture_netxmsd_threads.sh
This script requires gdb to be installed on the system. Run the script 3 times with 10-20 seconds interval. It will produce files in /tmp. Please share these files.

bobglock

Thanks for the support.

Yes the process is running when I try to connect. The OS is Ubuntu 20.10 with 5.8.0-29-generic kernel.

Here the files in /tmp.

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate.

Roberto