About the repeat Node object problem

Started by 165432896, February 23, 2012, 09:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

when I run active discovery and passive discovery to detect the agent. It can be create the repeat node object with the same ip address in a subnet(the PC have only one interfacer but its node object was created in the object tree twice). Even I delete the repeat node object,it will appear soon.
maybe it is the conflict when active discovery and passive discovery work together.How I can fix this problem?

Victor Kirhenshtein

Can you please provide as much information about this object as possible: IP address, operating system, device type, list of interfaces. etc.?

Best regards,
Victor

Oh,I am sorry for my simple summarize. I am not in the office,so I can not capture a picture on it.
     But I can tell you,the node's IP is 10.0.12.254,it have only one interfacer(it also show only one interface object on the object tree,too).The system is windows 2000.
     When a time I open active discovery and passive discovery but it can not detect the agent soon(may be it can not get the arp information about that agent),so I try to create that node with it's IP by myself manual operation(with console).
    The note object was add immediately in the object tree,but after a while,the other repeat node object also appear. 

How I can fix that problem(or how I can avoid it)?
Thanks

Victor Kirhenshtein

Do this node have correct IP address on interface object too?

SKYnv

i'm confirm this problem. Tomorrow i can giving more information.

udp. my reply