How I can find the NetXMS Client Library Programmer's Manual

Started by 165432896, September 21, 2011, 04:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I want to modify the client application(especially the Web Interface). But I can not find the API of it. Do anyone can offer me the NetXMS Client Library Programmer's Manual?
Thanks
Best wish!

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi!

Unfortunately it does not exist. I start creating one long time ago, but it is in initial state. Demand is very low, and there are always tasks with higher priority. Existing document attached - but it covers very small part of the API. But feel free to ask me any questions - I'll do my best to answer them fast and accurate. Also, for new development and integration I would suggest using Java API when possible - it is simplier and has JavaDoc for most classes and methods.

Best regards,
Victor

Quote from: Victor Kirhenshtein on September 21, 2011, 09:17:10 AM
Hi!

Unfortunately it does not exist. I start creating one long time ago, but it is in initial state. Demand is very low, and there are always tasks with higher priority. Existing document attached - but it covers very small part of the API. But feel free to ask me any questions - I'll do my best to answer them fast and accurate. Also, for new development and integration I would suggest using Java API when possible - it is simplier and has JavaDoc for most classes and methods.

Best regards,
Victor

Thank you~