Web interface (war) connect timed out nxmc-3.1.263/300

Started by norg, December 16, 2019, 06:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norg

upgrade to netxms-3.1.261 went without problem after deploying newest war (3.1.263)to tomcat I can't login and only get "connect timed out"
the server is running ok-I was able to connect from windows with console, mac os console is missing in download

Filipp Sudanov

Try to undeploy and deploy the war. Also try to clean /var/cache/tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost folder.

The most recent mac console will be released in the next few days, currently you can use previous one, the differences are minor: https://netxms.org/download/releases/3.1/nxmc-3.1.241.war

norg

I already tried several undeploy and deploy -no change
after undeploy there is no folder nxmc-3.1.263 in /var/cache/tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost/
after deploy and delete of files in /var/cache/tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost/nxmc-3.1.263 no login screen is loaded

norg

I updated to 3.1.300 (server and war) and problem remain

Victor Kirhenshtein

If you get "connect timed out" after you press "Login" button in web UI, that means that backend application cannot connect to NetXMS server. Is NetXMS server on same machine? If not, check that port 4701 on NetXMS server is reachable from web server and that address of NetXMS server set correctly in web application properties.

Best regards,
Victor

norg

Tomcat 7 on which I am deploying war file is on same machine as NetXMS server