error in nxlexer

Started by antonyvasanth, December 11, 2008, 03:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonyvasanth

Hi victor ,

Good work .. thanks for the release 0.2.23 .

During compilation in debug mode i have got the following error . Could you please tell me on how to resolve this error.I don't have scilexerd.lib and i couldn't found the same in internet. If you could provide me the same i think i can overcome the nxlexer linker errors.

--------------------Configuration: nxlexer - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "scilexerd.lib"
Error executing link.exe.

Regards,

Antony Vasanth.

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi!

scilexerd.lib is a debug version of Scintilla lexer library. Look at Scintilla web site http://scintilla.org/ for more information/downloads/etc.

Best regards,
Victor

antonyvasanth

hi victor,

I compiled the scintella177 package (both in release and debug mode) and i am able to generate just scilexer.lib and scilexer.dll file . I don't have idea on how to generate the scilexerd.lib file. Could you please guide me on this. thanks.

Regards,

Antony Vasanth.

Victor Kirhenshtein

Just change name of output files for debug build to scilexerd.*

Best regards,
Victor

antonyvasanth

Hi victor,

I have compiled in debug mode by changing the output files format from SciLexer.dll to SciLexerd.lib and compiled the scintella 177 package.I got an error as unable to open the scilexerd.lib..If you could provide me the scilexerd.lib file,I will be happy and go to the next step or else please give other ideas to generate the sclexerd.lib file.Eagerly waiting for your reply .. thanks once again.

Regards,

Antony Vasanth.