Fature requested.

From: Igor Kopman <Igor.Kopman_at_DOMAIN_REMOVED>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:44:35 +0200

As monitoring will happen on many servers of different projects, something
might change on servers, something become obsoletee, something new will
appear, etc.

To maintain up-to-date list of things to monitor - there is a need to
periodically give reports to Project managers about "this are the things
monitored for Your project".

So we get to requirement to have a way to quickly report a list of monitored
servers and services to some file (excel/csv/...), grouped in the logical
representation (second tree, not topological). Is it very problemmatical to
implement such feature in client's console?

If this request seems to be too time-consuming - I could make a perl script
to make such report directly from SQL on server side.