RE: Feature requested.

From: Victor Kirhenshtein <victor_at_DOMAIN_REMOVED>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:30:08 +0200

Hi all!

Maybe someone can write command line utility which will use client
library and generate such report, in html format for example. It
shouldn't be difficult, and I can help with client library API. I see
some advantages of having such utility:
1. It can be writtent by someone, not me.
2. It can be run on UNIX machines as well.
3. It can be scheduled by cron or something like this to produce reports
automatically on a regular basis.
4. It can grow to a complete reporting solution in the future.

If somebody wish to try, sources for nxevent can be used as a skeleton
for simple program which uses NetXMS client library.

Regards,
Victor