NetXMS 4.0 patch release 4.0.2157

Started by Victor Kirhenshtein, February 22, 2022, 10:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi all!

We just published another patch release for 4.0 that fixes some newly found issues:

NX-2212 (Agent segmentation fault when accessing table Hardware.NetworkAdapters)
NX-2213 (Set event parameter from NXSL by index)

It also adds new parameter Oracle.Cursors.MaxPerSession to Oracle subagent.

Best regards,
Victor

Watchman

Hi!

I'm facing some problems with package deployment.

For example: msi-Package "A" is successfully deployed to most nodes but for some the message "file transfer failed" appears.
msi-Package "B,C,D" are successfully deployed to nodes where Package "A" fails.

Another case: Message "timeout" appears - in fact package has been successfully deployed (not really a problem)

Best regards.

Spheron

Hello @all,

i fenced a problem too... If i select more then 16x DCI and choose Line Chart from the right click menu, the chart is not display correct. This bug i have in dashboards, too.

Bug is present since V4.0.2157.

Greetings
Marco

lweidig

The Ubuntu package for the agent does not include mysql.nsm subagent or any of the others, though only interested in mysql at this point.  I also installed the netxms-dbdrv-mariadb package (as the mysql package not available for Ubuntu 20) and it did not provide that either.

Victor Kirhenshtein

Quote from: Spheron on February 22, 2022, 06:10:37 PM

Hello @all,

i fenced a problem too... If i select more then 16x DCI and choose Line Chart from the right click menu, the chart is not display correct. This bug i have in dashboards, too.

Greetings
Marco

Hi,

actually charts does not support more than 16 items, and it was like this since very old versions.

Best regards,
Victor

Victor Kirhenshtein

Quote from: lweidig on February 22, 2022, 06:54:06 PM
The Ubuntu package for the agent does not include mysql.nsm subagent or any of the others, though only interested in mysql at this point.  I also installed the netxms-dbdrv-mariadb package (as the mysql package not available for Ubuntu 20) and it did not provide that either.

That's packaging issue, subagent itself can use mariadb driver, but seems that it is packaged only if mysql driver is selected. We will fix it for next release.

Best regards,
Victor

Victor Kirhenshtein

Quote from: Watchman on February 22, 2022, 05:15:21 PM
Hi!

For example: msi-Package "A" is successfully deployed to most nodes but for some the message "file transfer failed" appears.

Another case: Message "timeout" appears - in fact package has been successfully deployed (not really a problem)

Best regards.

Hi,

could you provide logs from problematic agents (preferably on high debug level, 5 or 6)?

Best regards,
Victor

Spheron

Quote from: Victor Kirhenshtein on February 22, 2022, 10:29:13 PM
Quote from: Spheron on February 22, 2022, 06:10:37 PM

Hello @all,

Greetings
Marco

Hi,

actually charts does not support more than 16 items, and it was like this since very old versions.

Best regards,
Victor

Hi Victor,

thanks for the info. Until the last NetXMS Update the Dashboard Charts shows Values/Graphs, but perhaps only max 16 Items... At the actual Version the dashboard chart stops working and shows nothing... Anyway, i reduced the DCIs and the dashboard works again...

Greeting
Marco

Egert143

Quote from: Victor Kirhenshtein on February 22, 2022, 10:34:17 PM
Hi!

Best regards.

Hi,

could you provide logs from problematic agents (preferably on high debug level, 5 or 6)?

Best regards,
Victor

Possibly related: https://www.netxms.org/forum/general-support/agent-upgrade-via-package-manager-fails/

Watchman

Quote from: Egert143 on February 23, 2022, 01:52:05 PM
Quote from: Victor Kirhenshtein on February 22, 2022, 10:34:17 PM
Hi!

Best regards.

Hi,

Best regards,
Victor

Possibly related: https://www.netxms.org/forum/general-support/agent-upgrade-via-package-manager-fails/

Hi!
some additional info

- there are no "part-files"
- the files are merged - setup can be started with the transfered file

Regards

lweidig

Ran a standard apt upgrade to get the latest over a 3.9.4xx version.  I received the following error during the package installation / database upgrade:

Upgrading from version 40.95 to 40.96
SQL query failed (Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 8126. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs):
ALTER TABLE items ADD state_flags integer

This was resolved with the following SQL commands being issued against the NetXMS database:

alter table items ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC
alter table items DROP COLUMN state_flags
alter table dc_tables ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC

Hope this helps somebody and that this error can be resolved for others upgrading.  Thanks!

hayarm

Здравствуйте, поменялись цвета в графах,  не совподает с выбранным.

hayarm

было бы хорошо сделать возможность отключить имена нода в dashboard-е
в world map есть такая возможность

Victor Kirhenshtein

Quote from: hayarm on March 21, 2022, 03:14:42 PM
Здравствуйте, поменялись цвета в графах,  не совподает с выбранным.
Там полупрозрачная заливка, попробуйте убрать опцию "transparent" в свойствах графика.

hayarm

а это где, я что то не могу найти эту опцию?