DCI Configuration Problem (missing agent parameters)

Started by mobe, October 10, 2012, 01:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobe

Hi Everybody
i downloaded NetXMS today and installed it on a Win7 mashine (with SQlite) so I'm a complete Newby.
My Problem is, that when i try to select a Agent parameter for a Template (or direkt in the Node) NetXMS didnt find any available parameters (a Screenshot is attached).

Any Ideas?
Mo

SKYnv

Quote from: mobe on October 10, 2012, 01:23:34 AM
Hi Everybody
i downloaded NetXMS today and installed it on a Win7 mashine (with SQlite) so I'm a complete Newby.
My Problem is, that when i try to select a Agent parameter for a Template (or direkt in the Node) NetXMS didnt find any available parameters (a Screenshot is attached).

Any Ideas?
Mo
agent not started for this node or communication lost.

mobe

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
i thnik he is connected (see Screenshot). And the screenshot, from the first Post, shows the creation of a Template, isn't it in this case irrelevant if a client is connected?

Mo

SKYnv

Quote from: mobe on October 10, 2012, 08:33:22 AM
Hi,
thanks for your reply.
i thnik he is connected (see Screenshot). And the screenshot, from the first Post, shows the creation of a Template, isn't it in this case irrelevant if a client is connected?

Mo
no, no. If you want use agent on node, you should install agent to the node and start it. and you see in object details this

mobe

OK thanks!
The "IsAgent" status was NO. So I have connected the NetXMS Server via loopback and everything is OK. So I will check my Windows Firewallsettings to get the Clients Connected. I just need to open Port 4700 right?

Mo

SKYnv

Quote from: mobe on October 10, 2012, 09:55:04 AM
OK thanks!
The "IsAgent" status was NO. So I have connected the NetXMS Server via loopback and everything is OK. So I will check my Windows Firewallsettings to get the Clients Connected. I just need to open Port 4700 right?

Mo
yep, and check properties>communication and properties>polling for this node. Check agent config, start manually with debug options.

mobe

So there was a Bug in the Windows Firewall Setting the local rules were overwritten by a GPO.

Thanks for your help.

Mo