Feedback on Dashboard / Web GUI / Management console

Started by jdl, December 12, 2012, 05:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdl

hi,

Please, find here below some minor issues we found while using the management console / dashboard / Web GUI:

• Web GUI - Login window: need to type twice "tab" key to move from "login" field to "password" field
  • Management console - DCI definition: it seems that the field "Description" is erased when selecting the "Parameter". So one shall FIRST select the "Parameter" then define the "description"
  • Web GUI - Dashboard: pie chart title does not seem to be displayed even though the relevant check box is ticked in the config panel

Victor Kirhenshtein

Quote from: jdl on December 12, 2012, 05:10:12 PM
Web GUI - Login window: need to type twice "tab" key to move from "login" field to "password" field

Yes, it's a strange bug in RAP - label for "Password" field gets focus on Tab key - so you have to press it twice to got to input field. I didn't found a workaround yet. Hopefully in next versions of RAP this will be fixed.

Management console - DCI definition: it seems that the field "Description" is erased when selecting the "Parameter". So one shall FIRST select the "Parameter" then define the "description"

This is intention of select button - to fill all possible fields (name, description, and data type). I probably can change this behavior to leave description as is if it's already filled - not sure however that this is correct.

Web GUI - Dashboard: pie chart title does not seem to be displayed even though the relevant check box is ticked in the config panel

I'll check this.

Best regards,
Victor