HP ILO, crash after start

Started by haryt, May 19, 2020, 08:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haryt

Hi, my old Server always crashed after start (no login possible), so I decided to make a new Server. Guess what, after Start it crashes (Database is locked) now build from .deb not compiled from Scratch as the last Server was, so I Always have to stop netxmsd, unlock db, and start netxmsd. This is bad if it happens during the night.......
Other Thing with the new Server is, I have a HP Server (Gen0) with ILO, bevor the new Server I was able to check the ESXi trough the ILO, this is not working anymore. But, I´m not able to add the ESXi, because Netxms says, that this IP is still in use (ILO has 253, ESXi has 1, so different IP´s). Sometimes I´m able to add, but some hours later its gone (with all the DCI´s I worked days for, are they somewhere?)

haryt

Found Problem that causes not showing the VMHost behinde the ILO, you have to create node with IP 0.0.0.0 set check at 'This is address of remote management node' and Change IP to the correct one, than everything works. Not solvet the crash Problem, please check this and give me some help

Victor Kirhenshtein

Regarding the crash - do you have core dump from the crash? Also, what exact version and on what platform you are using?

Best regards,
Victor