Mobile client not showing diskspace values?

Started by raypetter, June 11, 2014, 11:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raypetter

I've noticed in the last couple of releases that the check I have for disk space percentage shows up as "0". However, If I generate graphs the real values are plotted correctly. Is it just me or is it occurring for others as well?

Marco Incalcaterra

Quote from: raypetter on June 11, 2014, 11:57:17 PM
I've noticed in the last couple of releases that the check I have for disk space percentage shows up as "0". However, If I generate graphs the real values are plotted correctly. Is it just me or is it occurring for others as well?

Hi,

I use the Windows Performance Counter (\LogicalDisk(D:)\% Free Space) to perform this task and it works for me (see attachment). If that is not you case, could you please give more info?

Best regards,
Marco

raypetter

Thanks for the reply.

Seems it doesn't work that way for me. See the attached photos. Perhaps I've configured the checks incorrectly? What's confusing is that graphs rendered on the mobile client show up correctly.

Marco Incalcaterra

Quote from: raypetter on June 15, 2014, 03:19:26 PM
Thanks for the reply.

Seems it doesn't work that way for me. See the attached photos. Perhaps I've configured the checks incorrectly? What's confusing is that graphs rendered on the mobile client show up correctly.

Hi!

It is related to the data type assigned to the DCI. In my case it is a "Float", I tried to change it to "Integer" and I got your same behaviour (0). I'll register as a bug in the bugtracker. As a temporary workaround you could change the data type to Float.

Best regards,
Marco

Marco Incalcaterra

Quote from: Marco Incalcaterra on June 15, 2014, 05:12:00 PM
Hi!

It is related to the data type assigned to the DCI. In my case it is a "Float", I tried to change it to "Integer" and I got your same behaviour (0). I'll register as a bug in the bugtracker. As a temporary workaround you could change the data type to Float.

Best regards,
Marco

It has been fixed (issue #598), it will be available in version 1.2.15

Best regards,
Marco