Not able to Export the Data for Last 60 Days

Started by subba, May 05, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

subba

Hi,
    I had installed the NETXMS before 3 Months . Now i want to Export the data for DCI like CPU UTILIZATION  for last 60 days . Its showing exporting data and iam not able to see any Info on this . But its is able to Export the data for the last 30 days . For analysis i want data for 60 days . Please help me in this

Thanks in Advance
Subbu

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi!

Do you have that data? By default, all DCIs set to keep collected data for 30 days. If you need to keep collected data for longer period, you should change configuration of appropriate DCIs (parameter "retention time" in DCI configuration).

Best regards,
Victor

subba

Hi,
     Thanks for the Info . Its was set to minimum 30 days . what is the maximum retention days that i can  mention over there . Example : Can i give 1000 days will it export the data for the last 1000 days . Please help me in this

Thanks in advance.
Subbu

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi!

Upper limit for retention time is 100000 days (approximately 273 years). But you should keep in mind that storing data for very long period can cause your database to grow to very large size and possibly impact performance.

Best regards,
Victor