Port Monitoring No Agent

Started by PowerShell, August 12, 2022, 04:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hanfelt

Name: &Connect->Chrome HTTP
Command: chrome.exe --app=https://%u

Sorikan

I have created a DCI template to poll ifHCInOctets & ifHCOutOctets via SNMP to Siklu radios. I based this template on my ability to open up that device / node right click on Eth0 and "Create data collection items".

However, I am not getting the same data from the DCI template as I am getting from the "Create data collection items".

The right click option apparently, somehow, realizes that this data is time based - it is not a total count, but a count since X. The DCI template does not seem to realize this, and is reporting much larger numbers (total numbers of octets ever passed VS number of octets passed since X)

How can I replicate what the right click option is doing in my dci template? I have bene through the options multiple times and nothing is jumping out at me....

Thanks!

Sorikan

I have created a DCI template to pull metrics via snmp from Eth0 on a Siklu radio. I replicated the template OID's from the right click menu option "create data collection items".

However, the DCI template appears to be unaware that the data is presented as 'packets from time X' and not 'all packets transferred ever on this interface' in order to display the current bandwidth on the link.

How do I replicate what "create data collection items" does in my DCI template? I have gone through all the options and not found anything different between a radio Eth0 port via the template and creating it manually.

Thanks!

Victor Kirhenshtein

Alex Kirhenshtein