Web API on external linux server

Started by jds, February 22, 2022, 05:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jds

Hello,

I have installed both the website and api on an external linux server. They are in the same network as the Netxms Server. I was able to get the webserver running by putting the nxmc.properties file in the tomcat directory and it's working great. The api website on the otherhand is not. I used the nxapisrv.properties file and set "netxms.server.address" to the server name for the Netxms Server. Restarted tomcat and the /info page gives me back data but when I try to log in with my account I get connection refused and a 500 error. I've tried basic authentication, sessions, and authenticate. I tried the ip address and the FQDN instead of just the hostname of the Netxms Server. I also tried removing the properties file as the webserver and the api site are on the same box. All give me the same response. Any help would be appreciated.

Filipp Sudanov

It should work this way. To double-check, can you show contents of nxapisrv.properties?
Where nxapisrv.properties file is located? It should be in classpath of tomcat.

jds

I found the issue, I had an typo and left an s off of the "netxms.server.address" line. Its working now. Sorry for the inconvenience.