News:

We really need your input in this questionnaire

Main Menu

Portuguese - BR Translation

Started by lhpaladin, May 13, 2022, 06:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lhpaladin

Hi,

I would like to help with the Portuguese translation, since I see there are many terms that no longer have translation in the tool.

If someone sends the current version of the files that haven't been completely translated I can start this work.

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hello!

This is download link for current message files: https://cloud.radensolutions.com/s/zrYw4jDxcfTbKFG.
However, we are currently in process of moving to new UI, so it could be more productive to work on new UI when most of functions will be transferred. I expect most work to be done during May and early June. We will try to re-use translations from legacy UI as much as possible though.
Also, please note that some texts in UI are not moved to language files yet and are hard-coded as English texts. This is also work in progress.

Best regards,
Victor

lhpaladin

Hi Victor,

Thanks for uploading files. I realized however that maybe there are some terms where there are no matching keys in the files. Probably from the latest updates. Wouldn't there be a way to include the missing keys with standard text to add them to the translation?

As for the changes, could they be adopted in the legacy version and also in the new UI in the future?

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

yes, it can be done, but it will take some time to move all strings to message files. I will update on progress.

Best regards,
Victor