auto refresh in dashboards that at inactive tab

Started by multix, February 02, 2015, 11:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

multix

hi.
I am wondering that if dashboards are auto refreshing themselves even if they are in inactive tab of management console.
I mean: I am opening management console, and opening 4-5 dashboards. and one of them is active. Will all of open dashboards refresh in their scheduled times? (in picture below, will DC_STATUS, firewall_Trafik and STATUS dashboards refresh themselves when scheduled interval arrived ?)

if so, can I disable this option. I think this is happening lots of IOPS on my storage, and this is causing problem:
I have many users, they are opening lots of dashboards and at the end, netxms can not write database (when i write show queue in console, I saw 1.500.000 Database writer (IDATA).) Or, why does this happening and what must I do?

thanks.

Btw, I had a look to logs, both mysql and netxmsd, there was 2 error in netxms and 0 in mysql.
errors in netxmsd:  Thread "Item Poller" does not respond to watchdog thread (occurred 2 times in 10 hour)
(added an image)

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

yes, it's a known problem. I'll try to fix that for 2.0-M3 release.

Best regards,
Victor

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi,

I've fixed this for 2.0-M3. Now only visible dashboards or charts are updated automatically.

Best regards,
Victor